Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Failed experiment

Y'all know I was on vacation last week. Well, I wanted my nephew to see The Black Pirate while I was out of town, so I changed my delivery address to his address, before Netflix sent it. I thought it would be a simple matter for Netflix to mail it to him rather than to me. Wrong! They still mailed it to my address. I think it's because I failed to change my billing address, too. They require your billing address and shipping address to be in the same zip code. Perhaps I could have gotten away with it, eh? If you try this experiment, let me know the results.

2 comments:

  1. Just letting you know that I have my Netflix DVD's sent to a different zip code than my home address. I work in downtown Oakland and have my DVD's mailed to a PO BOX there even though I currently live in SF. However, when I first started Netflix, my billing address and shipping address were the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps there's another reason it didn't work. I'll have to try it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete