Monday, December 20, 2004

Movie Criticism for the Retarded

Noel at Movie Criticism for the Retardedwrites:

I finally joined the rest of the 21st century and joined Netflix at the end of September. I had balked on joining previously because I get so busy sometimes that I'll go a month or more without renting a movie, and didn't figure I'd get my money's worth. But when I was doing the Troma tribute for Halloween, I needed quick access to a decent number of Troma DVDs, not readily available at the local video holes. Also, the price dropped to 17.95 a month, so I figured it was as good a time as any.


Read the rest

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, the link to the article isn't working now, so it kind of appears as a sick joke. What is movie criticism for the retarded?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a movie review site, from a cynical and irreverent perspective.

    ReplyDelete