Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Unusual weekend

I'm probably the only Netflix subscriber in Greensboro who is not returning anything to Netflix today.

Because I had family visiting from out of town, I stayed pretty busy this past weekend, and didn't have time to watch many movies. Instead, I swam in my sister's pool, ate lots of grilled-out hotdogs, and caught up on some sleep.

I still managed to squeeze in a couple movies, but not Netflix. I re-watched my personal copy of The Incredibles with family, because one nephew hadn't seen it yet, and I had to see The War of the Worlds in the theatre. You can add it to your queue, but I think it's one you really have to see on the big screen.

Of course, the occasional visitor to this blog will still think I'm an obsessed freak who needs to "get a life".

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Matt. You're sweet :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh it's so freaky! I haven't returned my 3 DVDs as well,... and I rewatched The Incredibles with my lil bro since he loves the movie so much and saw War of the Worlds [which I didn't like much] over the weekend......
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think you're a freak or obsessed. i have not returned my three dvd's for about two or three weeks. i think summer means more time away from home--so less time for t.v.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, loyal readers.

    ReplyDelete