Thursday, February 16, 2006

Getting to know your Netflix Fan hostess

Mike Hacking NetFlix, has tagged me with the Four Things meme. Since I'm a good sport, here goes:

Four jobs I've had:

Airport security screener
Daycare attendant
Fastfood cashier
Auto auction driver

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Casablanca
The Incredibles
Spiderman 2
Mary Poppins

Four TV shows I love to watch:

Eastenders
Farscape
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Six Feet Under

Four places I've been on vacation:

Niagara Falls
Grand Canyon
Chicago
Hollywood

Four favorite dishes:

Suave Chimichanga de carne
Chocolate ice cream
meatloaf
Southern fried chicken

Four Websites I visit daily:

Hacking Netflix
Hollywood Stock Exchange
Listology
Netflix


Four places I'd rather be:

With my family in Massachusetts
With my family in Ohio
With my family in North Carolina
With my family in New York

Four bloggers I'm tagging:

David at dedwarmo.com
Blondechicke at blondechicke.blogspot.com
Chris at Chris lists
aaron at Opinionated Web

No comments:

Post a Comment