Thursday, April 13, 2006

I have quit Blockbuster Online

I have finally quit Blockbuster Online. I was on the 3-out plan at the promotional rate of $14.99/month. I started on January 14, 2005, when they had the 3-out plan at the promotional rate of $9.99/month, and my first month was free. I received the $9.99 deal for about three or four months, so you can see why it was hard for me to quit.

Because I'm using Netflix for my 1001 quest, I decided to use BBO like a normal person, for current movies and mainstream classics. Now I'm going to concentrate purely on the quest, so I should be zipping through the 1001 twice as fast.

BBO says my account info and queue will be saved for six months, in case I want to restart my membership with them. That's nice. Another nice thing about BBO, is that I can still sign in and see my account information even though I've cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment