Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Netflix on 60 Minutes

Here are two links to Reed Hasting's appearance on 60 Minutes:

Netflix on CBSNews.com

Netflix on 60Minutes.com

Because of Netflix, I do not watch TV any more, so I tend to forget about stories like this.

When I say I don't watch TV, I mean, erm, I don't watch TV. I do not have cable. I have zero channels. I might hook up the rabbit ears if humans were about to land on Mars, but otherwise, all I see on my TV is snow, unless I'm watching a DVD or VHS.

Thanks to Mike G.

2 comments:

  1. I'm like you, no cable or satellite subscription. I feel like I get MORE value from my $18 Netflix subscription than I would from the typical $50 cable offering.

    Unless you live out in the sticks, though, don't sell your rabbit ears short. You can get a digital TV receiver for <$100 on e-bay (or built-in on any new HDTV) that will pull in the major networks crystal-clear. That way you'll be ready when we land on the moon again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll look into that.

    Until someone does away with free broadcast TV.

    ReplyDelete