Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Netflix one month trial cards--UPDATED

Instead of just emailing me with a special code for a one month trial, to share with my friends and family, I received a snail-mail from Netflix yesterday, which contains two one month trial cards to give out. The mailer looks like a regular red Netflix envelope, except a bit smaller, and made of card stock. Each trial card has a unique identification number, and is made of laminated cardstock. If you got one of these in the mail, could you send me a scan, so I can post it here? (My scanner is on loan to a friend, so I can't bring you a photo of this.)

UPDATE: HackingNetflix has posted a photo. Thanks Mike!

3 comments:

  1. The little card works. I've emailed family (that worked) and friends (didn't work). I've given the tear-off offer on the red envelope (didn't work). Now I tried the little card and my friends took it gladly. It's a great offer and IT DOESN'T LOOK CHEAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think it's great! I gave both of mine to family members. I know one of them has signed up already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use mine I have 3, they expire June 15,2008. First used gets them. Go to www.netflix.com/tellafriend
    and enter priority code(s):
    M72679040455
    M75672040485
    M74677040475

    ReplyDelete