Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Netflix apparel turns heads


I get interesting reactions when I wear this Netflix fleece top I bought on eBay. I'm the only one I've ever seen wearing Netflix-branded clothing in public in Greensboro. Without exception, people assume I work for Netflix. The sales associate at Best Buy offered me a deal on a TV if I could get him free Netflix. I say no, I don't work for Netflix, but I tell them about my blog.

I wish Netflix would sell this stuff directly to consumers. Why don't they?

1 comment:

  1. Becky, that's an awesome shirt! I used to wear a Zamboni shirt around, and people would react with similar amazement. Always made me laugh :) I loved that shirt.

    I wanted to introduce you to something that I think you'll find interesting (most netflix lovers do!). We have a Netflix widget that takes your queue or your @ home list and turns it into a beautiful widget that can be customized to fit your sidebar.

    It updates via rss so that dynamic content is pulled instantly to your site.

    Check it out - I'd love to help you bring this to your sidebar. Let me know if I can help! They install with a single click.

    You can preview the widgets here: adaptiveblue.com/widgets_auto.html

    Fraser

    ReplyDelete