Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Unredeemed gift cards

Did you know you can check your Netflix account to see if the gift subscriptions you have given away have been redeemed? I gave one to a family member at Christmas, and they only just now redeemed it. I was afraid he would never activate it. What could I do if he didn't? One possibility is that I could use it myself. Netflix lets me know the code number for every gift subscription I buy.

I wonder how many subscriptions never get used, or end up on eBay?

My family member was able to use his gift subscription in conjunction with the one month trial card I gave him, so it will be months before he has to decide whether to pay for the service. He signed up for the trial period first, of course, and then added the gift later. He already has 5 profiles for himself and his family.

1 comment:

  1. HEY NETFLIXERS, I WANTED TO PUT THE WORD OUT ABOUT IMOOVIE DOT COM TO ALL OF THE MOVIE LOVERS OUT THERE. IMOOVIE DOT COM HAS A VAST LIBRARY OF INDEPENDENT AND FOREIGN FILMS, AND CARRIES A PLETHORA OF GENRES. THE DVDS ARE INEXPENSIVE, SHIPPING IS FREE, AND DELIVERY IS 2-3 DAYS. ALL AROUND IT'S AN EXCELLENT AND USER FRIENDLY WAY TO BUY MOVIES, AND BEST OF ALL IF YOU CAN'T LOCATE AN OBSCURE FILM, IMOOVIE DOT COM WILL FIND IT FOR YOU! CHECK IT OUT, AND ALL THAT IT HAS TO OFFER!

    ReplyDelete