Friday, February 27, 2009

Get Satisfaction from Netflix

You can Get Satisfaction from Netflix by asking a question and getting help from hundreds of Netflix users registered at GetSatisfaction.com, a message board or forum for various products and services. It's also a great place to find frequently answered questions for new users, perhaps stuff you think Netflix would never tell you. Not an official Netflix service, and no Netflix employees are involved.

The site requires registration, or you can use your OpenID or Windows Live ID.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know there is a page up for Netflix. I feel like I can be helpful to these people, and I've already answered several questions. I've used Get Satisfaction in the past for other sites, and my own. I'm bookmarking it Becky!

    - Swagbucks - Search & Win

    ReplyDelete