Red Envelope Madness!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Easier to get help from Netflix



Netflix has upgraded their online Help Center to make it easier to navigate. Now it takes just 3 clicks to get to their customer service phone number, and it's available 24/7. I don't know how long it's been since they stopped having limited hours, but I only noticed it a short while ago. They must have finally decided you Luddites out there were going to refuse to be content with a Web robot handling all your issues.

They gave me a 6-digit reference number to use when I call, which I blocked out, because I don't know if you can use it to get my account information.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 7/30/2007 4:50 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    Unfortunately, they've done away with email support completely, and now you can ONLY call, which really stinks! I was on hold 30 minutes both times I had to call recently -- that's 60 minutes of my time spent holding a stupid phone when I could've just zipped them an email and done something productive until I heard back from them (like, watched some movies!).

    Frustrating!

     
  • At 7/31/2007 6:33 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Oh, no!

    I'm going to blog that.

     
  • At 8/09/2007 12:05 AM, Blogger anti-shave said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 10/18/2009 4:56 PM, Blogger Deborah said…

    Why did you charge me 36 dollars when I said to cancel my membership? This why I hate Netflix!
    Deb

     
  • At 10/20/2009 9:28 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Deborah,

    This isn'the official Netflix Web site. It's just a fan blog. I didn't charge you anything. You need to contact Netflix customer service at netflix.com.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home