This business analyst suggests that Netflix should drop their price even further, and has included a screenshot of the Netflix Web site where he claims they have done just that:
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) is the world's largest online DVD movie rental service offering more than 23 MILLION members access to more than 100,000 TITLES. Questions? Call Netflix at 1-866-716-0414 24 hours a day. Other than being a subscriber, I have no affiliation with Netflix. See my disclaimer
List of Netflix Distribution Centers with mailing addresses as reported by subscribers
- Name: Becky
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Insatiably curious about nearly everything.
- Price War!
- He's angry, and he's not going to take it anymore....
- How did she do that?
- Hacking NetFlix : Major Netflix Announcements!
- Netflix Freak version 1.3 has new Browse Tab
- Netflix redesigns Web site, now accepting checks.....
- Video Without Boundaries
- Home Is Where The Movies Are; Home Theaters Replac...
- How Blockbuster Snared Me
- Netflix Fan interview in Video Business Online
Disclaimer: I do not own shares in Netflix. This is a fan site for entertainment purposes only. Netflix (r) is a registered trademark. No infringement intended. I have never accepted money or in kind payments from any person or commercial entity in return for writing positive things about them at Netflix Fan, or in return for writing negative things about any other person or commercial entity.