Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happy Netflix anniversary to me!

I have been a member of Netflix for three years! I joined in January 2004 and never quit. Netflix has sent me 544 titles, which is an average of 15 titles per month. My plan has been mostly 3-out. I took a brief foray into the 5-out and 8-out plans, in 2005, but I got way behind in watching them.

I've rated over 2,200 titles, but written only 11 reviews on Netflix. Here's a link to my Netflix Profile page, where you can see my reviews and lists. My profile nickname is RosieCotton. They wouldn't let me be Netflix Fan. Go figure.

I've seen 923 of the 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die.

Because Netflix provides me with so much entertainment at such a great price, I quit cable in 2004. So this is also my Happy No-Cable anniversary day!

2 comments:

  1. I've been a member since April 2000. Can anyone beat that?

    I still use the movie holder they sent as a gift one Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been cable-free even for a long time, but now I consider Netflix to be my "cable provider". I really don't understand why so many people are willing to spend $50 a month for shows they DON'T choose when they could be watching what they wanted to for $18.

    ReplyDelete