Saturday, May 01, 2004

GreenCine

"Online DVD Rental, For People Who Like To Watch"

I am NOT a TRAITOR!! I had to join Greencine for two reasons: rare titles not available on Netflix, and to avoid dead spots. I spend three days each week waiting for titles to arrive. Now, I will have two streams of deliveries each week. These are the titles my Greencine queue contains: Mary Pickford - A Life On Film (1999), The Gaucho (1928), The Love Light (1921), The Testament of Dr. Mabuse/The Crimes of Dr. Mabuse (1933/1962), Sunrise (1927).

By the way, I've sent in requests to Netflix to add two of the above titles: Sunrise and Mary Pickford-A Life on Film, but when I discovered them in the Greencine database, I decided "why wait"? Greencine might be being deceptive and might not be any more able to deliver them than Netflix. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment