Friday, November 19, 2004

Netflix Site Redesign *updated

Dan at wooba.com has an interesting screencap of a Netflix site redesign. I've never actually seen this when I go to Netflix.com. Have you? It has a search box on the queue page, as well as arrows for each movie, enabling you to move it up or down in your queue with a click. Is it real, or Photoshop?

*Updated Friday PM: I guess I just had to believe harder before I could see it. As Mike commented, it might have been buggy last night, which could have been why they pulled it. Now that I've seen it, it's real. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Becky,

    I tried this from several different computers last night, and I was able to see it once (I got a screen capture). They might have had problems and rolled it back.

    - Mike
    www.HackingNetflix.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the screenshot was okay. The change is not available currently. I tried logging in to check it out. But I hope they just keep the changes coming. I love the new trailer functionality. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trailer functionality has been there for years. The button is just a little more prominent now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunday morning and I haven't seen it yet. Fred

    ReplyDelete