Bob, who blogs at Octopodial Chrome, says "Man, I’ve watched a lot of films since getting a Netflix subscription: in two and a third years, I’ve seen 677 movies—over 5½ a week! For most of that time, I’ve been on the 8-at-a-time plan, and thus have paid a bit less than $1,200, averaging $1.76 per movie. It’s amazingly cheap."
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) is the world's largest online DVD movie rental service offering more than 23 MILLION members access to more than 100,000 TITLES. Questions? Call Netflix at 1-866-716-0414 24 hours a day. Other than being a subscriber, I have no affiliation with Netflix. See my disclaimer
List of Netflix Distribution Centers with mailing addresses as reported by subscribers
- Name: Becky
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Insatiably curious about nearly everything.
- Jimmy O's Top One-Hundred Most Influential Movies
- Post Number Eight, or how I joined Netflix and dec...
- Old TV favorites turning up on DVD
- Napster and Blockbuster Online in Co-Marketing Dea...
- Netflix Tracker: Turnaround Time by Center
- Where are those new releases?
- macteens reviews Netflix Freak from LittleAppFacto...
- Netflix Site Redesign *updated
- Try scratching this DVD
- AFI's 100 YEARS...100 MOVIE QUOTES
Disclaimer: I do not own shares in Netflix. This is a fan site for entertainment purposes only. Netflix (r) is a registered trademark. No infringement intended. I have never accepted money or in kind payments from any person or commercial entity in return for writing positive things about them at Netflix Fan, or in return for writing negative things about any other person or commercial entity.