Friday, March 17, 2006

Queue progress report

For the first time in two years, my Netflix queue has finally dropped below 200. It was at 500 at one time, which was the limit then. Now, with Profiles (sm), you can have as many as 1500 in your queue, with 500 under each of three profiles.

Technically, my Netflix queue is at 206, but seven of the titles are in the saved section, with "release date unknown." Everything in my Netflix queue is from the book 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die. I have seen 743 of the titles in the book. If I have 199 in my Netflix queue, that leaves 59 which I must obtain from other sources, unless they become available from Netflix. I feel like I'm on the home stretch.

I'm working my way through the list chronologically. Right now, I'm in the Seventies. At a rate of 20 per month, I will be done in a year, if I succeed.

I still subscribe to Blockbuster Online, but I am not using them for this project, unless they have a title Netflix doesn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment