Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Is your queue getting shorter?

Since I last reported my queue stats in May 2005, my main queue has gone down from 315 to 271. I've switched from the 8-out to the 3-out (because of Summer).

343--Number of movies I've rented from Netflix since I joined in January 2004
271--Number of movies in main queue
3--Number of movies I have out (on the 3-out plan)
7--Number of movies in "Saved" queue
2--Number of movies with a release date in queue
24--Number of movies I've rented in the last 3 months
0--Number of movies labeled "Very Long Wait and Out of Print”
0--Number of movies labeled "Very Long Wait"
0--Number of movies labeled "Long Wait"
7--Number of movies labeled "Short Wait"
0--Number of movies in the queue that are actually television shows on DVD
4--Number of movies in the queue that I've already seen
2--Number of movies I feel are categorized wrongly
5--Average number of times I check the queue per week

I've been very good not to add anything to my queue unless it was in the book 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die. If I want to cheat and see something not in the book, I use Blockbuster :).

No comments:

Post a Comment