Thursday, March 31, 2005

Flap over DVD rental

Pardon the pun, but on Wednesday, 3/30/05, I received a flap from Blockbuster. Instead of a DVD in a rental envelope, I received nothing but the flap with my address on it. I was looking forward to seeing if I received the movie, and what condition it would be in, but today, Blockbuster Online checked it back in as having been returned. I never got the movie. I used to think, because they are so easy to open, that I liked their envelopes better than Netflix's. Now, I can see the downside to that.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that. Blockbuster envelopes are poorly designed. I think they are awkward to open but have a habit of opening up own their own. They should redesign them or use the one's Netflix has.

    BTW, my avatar doesn't show up when I post. (it does show up on the preview).

    ReplyDelete