Tuesday, March 15, 2005

GameZnFlix, Inc. Opens Distribution Centers in California and Kentucky, and Customer Service Center

GameZnFlix, Inc. Opens Distribution Centers in California and Kentucky, and Customer Service Center: "John Fleming, CEO of GameZnFlix, Inc., stated: 'We are pleased to
announce that we have opened the new distribution center located in Holtville,
California and a distribution/customer service center in Franklin, Kentucky.
These facilities are replacing the similar services previously provided by
National Fulfillment, Inc. The company continues to work towards its 2005
milestones by opening these centers and looks forward to its next distribution
center to be located in the Northeast.'"

4 comments:

  1. The one thing that concerned me after looking at GameZnFlix was their pricing on the "Buy" options for their games. I would love to use a service that proviced me with both games and movies, but they need to take some marketing classes at GameZnFlix.

    Gamefly, for example, has very good deals on used games. If I have a game rented and want to keep it, they make it cheaper to buy it through them than to go down to my local shop and pick up a used copy, usually by $5 or more. GameZnFlix, while selling new copies of games (I assume), charges slightly more than the retail price of said games (all the $49.99 titles were $50.49 on their site). Now, the first thing that comes to mind when I see a price higher than the mass market value is this: these people don't want my business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good comment. I hope they read my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GameZnFlix is a pennystock
    scam

    it has no intentions or hope of running a successful business

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unless you sign up and never recieve a single movie, I highly doubt they fit the criteria for a scam. :-)

    I have to agree that they don't seem to be interested in running a successful business.

    ReplyDelete