Red Envelope Madness!

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

This is NOT where you go to cancel your Netflix subscription!

This poor blogger wrote a post about cancelling his Netflix subscription. According to the comments attached to his post, several readers thought he was Netflix and could cancel their Netflix subscriptions, too!

I have discovered, having a blog named Netflixfan, that some visitors to my blog think I'm the offical Netflix Web site. No, I'm not. I'm just a fan of the business. Click here for the official site.

I chose the blue color scheme so I wouldn't be confused with an "official" blog, but it still happens.

I rarely do movie reviews or movie lists. If you're looking for those, check my sidebar for links.

7 Comments:

  • At 8/11/2004 10:34 AM, Blogger Raven said…

    Can you cancel my...

    Wait a minute. Why would anybody want to cancel their Netflix subscription? :)

     
  • At 8/11/2004 11:29 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    You are so cute, Raven. I just want to squeeeeze you.

     
  • At 8/11/2004 4:36 PM, Blogger Di said…

    Is the guy a freak or what? Who in their right mind would want to cancel Netflix? Been a member coming up on four years now and I would give up lots of things before my Netflix. I should be getting two in the mail today. Crazy people!

     
  • At 8/11/2004 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Di, I am really not a freak, the service just didn't work for me. I actually love netflix and tell everyone about it. I wish it could have worked out better for me and netflix and will probably sign up again. I just couldn't keep up with the pace of watching all of those movies.

     
  • At 4/20/2005 12:55 AM, Blogger sfcarmex said…

    Hi I was wondering if someone could answer my question regarding Netflix. I am on the two-week trial but this free trial ends tomorrow which is 4-20. But by tomorrow, they should be sending me more movies and in fact they have just sent me one movie. Well if I were to cancel this trial after they ship the movies but if the deadline has not passed which is end of tomorrow, will I still be charged for a membership? In other words tomorrow night would be the latest I can cancel but by then they will have shipped two more movies and one is already on the way. But on the Netflix website they say that we have 7 days to return the movies after cancelation but in my situation, they will have shipped more movies right before I cancel. If anyone can comment on this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

     
  • At 4/20/2005 12:55 AM, Blogger sfcarmex said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4/20/2005 8:45 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I'm sorry you are canceling Netflix. I suggest you return your movies as soon as you receive them. You will have plenty of time.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home