Friday, July 15, 2005

My apologies to James Rocchi and the whole Netflix family

I made a mistake here on this blog, in front of you, God, and everybody. I said Netflix should do podcasts. Well, hush my mouth. They DO do podcasts! I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but our favorite movie reviewer, the Official Reviewer for Netflix, the one and only professional Netflix blogger, James Rocchi, does a Tuesday New Releases Podcast, as well as a Friday Review Podcast. Shame on me. Mea Culpa. I recant.

Thanks to MikeK of HackingNetflix.com for showing me my error.

2 comments:

  1. Technically, you are still correct. James is not offering a proper podcast feed (no enclosures), so you can't actually subscribe to the audio in iTunes or any other podcatcher. I left a comment encouraging him to make this possible, as a few others have before me. But, at this point, he's really just posting audio, not syndicating it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, thanks for explaining that distinction.

    ReplyDelete