Monday, October 24, 2005

Blockbuster One Month Free Code

Hacking NetFlix has learned of a code to get a one month free trial of Blockbuster Online. The code is bbstore. It's probably good for first-timers only. If I were you, I'd use it right away, because once they find out that it's been publicized online, they'll be sure to change it. According to the anonymous source, "It's a promotion code for employees, but they don't check to see if you are actually an employee or not. As a current employee, I have tried it, and it works. I have also had several friends, who are not employees, try it, and it works for them too."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bunch! Not that I'm going to use it -- not in the right country -- but just knowing I can screw the system -- even a little bit -- makes my day.

    ReplyDelete