Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wanted: better Netflix-blog integration

Blogger Christian Crumlish of Radio Free Blogistan wants "better Netflix-blog integration"

So I just returned Coffee and Cigarettes and Netflix invites me to give it some stars and maybe review it for my Netflix friends. I guess I can bother to improve their data and their ability to recommend things for me and my friends (not that I've ever yet relied on their recommendations), but it sure would be nice if they gave me an easy way to post my rating and review to my blog as well, sort of like the way Flickr lets me post pictures. Sure, I can plug in a badge with my Netflix queue in it. I do that on my personal blog, but I'd like better integration, please.

I'm sure there are quite a few bloggers out there who blog about what they've Netflixed and would love to discuss those movies with not just their Netflix Friends, but also their blog readers. This would be a nice feature to have.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I've been thinking the same thing for some time. Would be great to have a "currently watching:" or "top 5 in queue" list to integrate with my own site.

    ReplyDelete