Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Reds (1981) no longer available

I had Reds (1981) in my Netflix queue last week, but its status was Very Long Wait, so I borrowed it from Video Review instead. After watching it I removed it from my Netflix queue. Now it's no longer in the Netflix database at all. I think they were running low on copies of this now out-of-print movie, so people who had already queued it could still rent it eventually, but no one else would be allowed to queue it. Amazon has it available only on VHS.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe they are about to re-release it on dvd with a special edition or something and that's why everyone has pulled it...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the 25th anniversary is coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new, remastered re-release of Reds on DVD will be available October 2006.

    ReplyDelete