Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Netflix is flexible: another great customer service story

Nick Queen blogs, after generally raving about how great Netflix is, that he had a little problem with his payment this month:
"I use a pre-paid credit card to pay for mine, and I keep just enough on it to pay for the account. I used my card to sign up for a Yahoo Wallet account, and Yahoo authorized me for a $1.00 hold, which gets credited back in 30 days. This was 10/05 and Netflix charges out on 10/06. I was $ 0.25 lower then I needed, and no way to add enough to fix it in time. So I call Netflix who gives me a 25% rebate this month to avoid a problem, with no hassle or anything! "

If you're looking for Netflix friends, visit his blog. He and a couple of his commenters are looking for invites.

No comments:

Post a Comment