Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Cyberflix.ca Promises A Whole New Way To Rent DVDs Online In Canada

I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh when I saw the headline for this press release announcing the arrival of Cyberflix, a brand-spanking-new Canadian online DVD rental service: Cyberflix.ca Promises A Whole New Way To Rent DVDs Online In Canada. Their "whole new way" is the Netflix way of renting DVDs online. I guess they are aiming for the demographic that lives under rocks, eh?

They are also "the best way to rent movies online", I guess because a simple Google search reveals that the other taglines were taken.

DVDHype is "Canada's First Online DVD Rental Store"
Zip.ca is "Canada's Largest Online DVD Rental Service"
DVD-Rental is simply "Canada's Online DVD Rental Service"
and
DVDFlix is "Canada's First Choice Online DVD Rental Store"

No comments:

Post a Comment