Other highlights from Netflix's Q4 2005 Financial results:
- Net subscriber additions were a record high for both the quarter and the year.
- Churn declined to a record low of 4.0 percent.
- Revenue was $195 million.
- GAAP net income was $38.1 million, which includes the benefit of realized deferred tax assets of $30.2 million.
- Income before income taxes was $9.1 million.
- Non-GAAP net income was $41.4 million. Non-GAAP net income before realized deferred tax assets was $11.3 million.
Download the PDF here.