Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm not a Bzzagent


BzzAgent is a new advertising gimmick which tries to generate open, honest word of mouth about products, by rewarding BzzAgents with points for trying new products and sharing opinions with family, friends, and acquaintances. Anyone can become a BzzAgent.

I looked into it at first because I thought maybe Netflix was using it, or I could use it, but I decided not to sign up. Netflix isn't one of their clients, as far as I can tell. I guess they are already getting enough free word of mouth, without having to pay extra for it. Reading through their forum, I found three BzzAgents who are "bzzing" Netflix for free.

You can learn more about it at Intro to BzzAgent: BzzAgent 101 This is cute: their blog is called the Beelog.

No comments:

Post a Comment